- 1 bunch spinach leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced very thinly
- 4 to 6 ounces Brie, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (or Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese wedges for a healthier alternative)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. To prepare dressing, process sugar, vinegar, onion, Worcestershire sauce and paprika in blender until smooth. With machine running, gradually add oil through center of lid. Process until thick and smooth. Stir in sesame and poppy seeds.
2. Mix spinach, strawberries, and brie in a large salad bowl. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat well.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.